Thursday, June 27, 2013

A tale of free Mascara... and a review of Rimmel Lash Eccelerator Endless Mascara.

It's been a tick or a lot of ticks. But here I am- I wanted to post something to try and motivate me to blog more and since Rimmel London provided me with a product to test and review via the Influenster program, I figured this was as good a time as any! :D My full review is in the video I made for it so I'm leaving that here. I am posting a before and after pic so you can see what it does and decide if you want to watch the video.

I did a demo along with my completely honest review... which is not exactly glowing. Still, it might be worth a watch, and if you've never checked out my channel before here you go.




I hope you check out the video and I thank you for even looking at this if you happen to still glance at this. If you would like to see me post more here- Please leave a comment because I'm almost positive nobody remembers this blog exists. hahahaha



Thanks everybody!

Tits! -MT


Disclaimer thing:
All product was provided for free to me by Rimmel London via the influenster program for testing and review. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own. Completely.

1 comment: